Stoltz 15 ton (half tanker) and 27 ton (full tanker) pneumatic load pull-type cement spreaders are designed for dust free loading and rapid, accurate spreading of low to high volumes of cementitious and pozzolanic materials such as cement, flyash, and quicklime. Open-top spreaders are also available for lower spread rates and smaller jobs.
Our latest generation of pull-type cement spreaders feature either our 15 or 27 ton truck body mounted on a 5th wheel highway trailer or road legal DOT approved trailer to be towed with a road tractor, truck or other road legal vehicles. It can be equipped with an engine, hydraulic power pack, or configured to work with the vehicle hydraulics, these spreaders provide all the benefits of a road legal truck but without requiring you to tie up a dedicated chassis.
The manually controlled 15 ton pull-type cement spreader is a good choice for medium sized jobs or a contractor who is just getting into soil stabilization. Requiring only a large farm tractor to power it, the conveyor is driven by the tractor’s PTO while the rear metering gate and spreading auger run off of tractor hydraulics. Spread rates are determined by tractor ground speed and rear metering gate height.
The 27 ton pull-type cement spreader mounted on a floater chassis is designed for large jobs such as airport runways, large parking lots, drill or wind turbine pads. In the base configuration, this spreader would be pulled by a large scraper tractor with all functions powered by tractor hydraulics. It can also be outfitted with an auxiliary engine to allow for towing by a prime mover without hydraulics. With the auxiliary engine, this spreader can be outfitted with the same controllers as a truck unit.
Smaller open-top spreaders are available in 8-15 ton capacities. These spreaders are appropriate for smaller jobs where lower spread rates are required. Needing only a farm tractor for power, the conveyor is driven by the tractor’s PTO while the gate and spreading auger are run off of tractor hydraulics.
Our latest generation of pull-type cement spreaders feature either our 15 or 27 ton truck body mounted on a 5th wheel highway trailer to be towed with a road tractor. Equipped with an engine and hydraulic power pack, these spreaders provide all the benefits of a road legal truck but without requiring you to tie up a dedicated chassis.
Note that in certain parts of the country Site Spreaders are also locally referred to as cement spreaders, bulk spreaders, vane spreaders, or simply as vane feeders.
- Half-tanker, 528 ft3 (14.95 m3) hopper
- 15 ton capacity
- 96 in. (2438 mm) wide x 108 in. (2743 mm) high
- PTO body chain
- Tandem axle, 21.5 in, 14 ply tires
- Hydraulic spreading auger and rear metering gate
- Sealed, reinforced 7 gauge (4.55 mm) steel hopper
- 4 in. (101.6 mm) Pneumatic fill pipe with camloc connector
- UHMW plastic flooring over 3/4 in. (6.35 mm) steel pan
- 30 in. (762 mm) wide body chain using D667 (heavy duty)KC chains
- Access panels along sides
- High-capacity filter tank to clean fill air
- Dust curtain around auger
- All units sized to be 13 ft. 6 in. (4.11 m) (or less) when loaded onto a 24 in. (0.6m) dropdeck trailer
- Scales (certain models only)
- 25 ton capacity
- Bin level indicator
- 8 ft. (2.5 m), 10 ft. (3.04 m) or 12 ft. wide, 9 in. (229 mm) diameter hydraulic spreading auger
- Manway with fall protection
- 5 in. diameter fill pipe
- Digital Spreader Control Center with radar
- Rugged digital scales to monitor load
- Diesel engine for high rate application at slow speed
- Road legal trailers (5th wheel or hitch style)
- Bag house with pulse jet cleaning and compressor package
- Left/right/center selectable auger
- Custom sizes to fit containers for overseas shipment
- Hydrated lime
- Lime Kiln Dust
- Any dry, flowable powder
- All dry binding agents